This is the end of a rainbow...

... where no one can be too sad.

These are the famous lyrics of Finnish band Sunrise Avenue. These are also the words we sang in Alicante now already more than a month ago and this is how we still feel and will feel about this experience. This was a real rainbow! With sun, rain and a lot of colors. And we are extremely happy to have this experience as part of our lives now.

We are so thankful that you have been on that road with us, through our blog, Instagram and podcast episodes. Thank you, it have been an amazing ride!

We hope that we got to give some inlook for European Solidarity Corps volunteers life, road, choices, joy and difficulties. We have not even once regretted that we decided to do it and we can't imagine our life any other way now, without Spain, Spanish people and each-other. Living la vida EspaƱa, now and always!

If you want to look back to this adventure with us, we have made little video telling about our Spanish story:



I take part of you with me now
And you won't get it back
And a part of me will stay here
You can keep it forever, dear...

Sunrise Avenue "Hollywood Hills"


Abrazos,
Fiia & Angela

Comments

  1. If you really need a professional hackers to hack your cheating boyfriend's/girlfriend's/spouse phone, whatsapp, facebook, bank account hack etc. Or credit score upgrade, I would recommend hack.truth team  have proven to be trustworthy, their jobs are fast and affordable. they have carried out over 3 job for me including helping me hack my ex wife's mobile phone and i can't forget when they cleared my credit card debts and improved my credit score to 750. I can put my money on them at anytime!. they are one of the best out there. Spreading the word as my little favor to them for all have done for me. Thank you hack.truth team you can reach here hack.truth77@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blondies at voluntary training

The fourth podcast episode is OUT!